Sometimes your natural communication style won’t mesh with others. when that happens you can handle the situation a few different ways.
1. Ignore communication breakdowns and continue operating within your comfort zone
2. Complain to everyone about the problem, but never discuss the issue with the person you’re having trouble with
3. Have a short talk and ask the person how you can communicate with them better
4. Wait for someone to get angry before addressing the issue
5. Have a talk about how to better communicate with them, but after the talk none of the suggestions are implemented
What would you do?
I do a combination of 1, 3, and 4.